“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form
Aok’s Handling Of All Our It Troubles
AOK’s handling of all IT troubles, eliminates our need to staff an employee solely for IT, thus saving us money. AOK’s customer service is what sets them apart. I feel like part of the AOK family, not just customer number 1432. I have personal relationships with Bob, Kerri and Paige. I can and do talk to them like my family. I am not just another service call coming into a call center. You may be able to find hundreds of companies that can fix computer issues, but I prefer to work with people that care.
American Douglas Metals
We Are Backed Up Every Day And Not Having To Worry
Making sure that we are backed up every day and not having to worry that if any piece of equipment was stolen or destroyed is very important to make sure that the continuity of our business flows in case of any disaster. Also, the security that the software that manages malware and viruses is always up to date so I don’t have any issues with bugs, etc. Because they keep records from all problems associated with each computer on file, regardless of which IT technician is contacted for service, they are able to review our file for that computer and search the history for anything that we may not remember such as login’s, passwords, downloads, etc. This company is always looking out for the future of IT Technology and making sure that they are going one step beyond to ensure that the security and server needs are being met before they become a problem internally.